"Vigorously told deceptions and battle scenes." ~Publishers Weekly review of Eolyn

"The characters are at their best when the events engulfing them are at their worst." ~Publishers Weekly review of High Maga

Thursday, September 5, 2013

An author interview, marketing sanity, and Eolyn's best colors

Hello!

I've been very busy this week finishing up the application for my sabbatical, among other things, so instead of writing a full post, I'm going to direct you elsewhere for your reading pleasure.

I have a new author interview up on Top Shelf Books.  This is one of my favorite interviews ever.  It ties together thoughts on all three of the companion novels in the Eolyn series, and gives you an idea of what to expect from HIGH MAGA next spring and DAUGHTER OF AITHNE in 2015.

Also, on Heroines of Fantasy this week, I have a post on how to keep sane while marketing your novel.  It was fun to write; I hope it's helpful to read.

Thomas Vandenberg is working on Eolyn's wardrobe for the cover of HIGH MAGA.  If you have a color preference for her dress, now is the time to let us know. 

I'll be back with a full post next week.  In the meantime, enjoy the magic!