"Vigorously told deceptions and battle scenes." ~Publishers Weekly review of Eolyn

"The characters are at their best when the events engulfing them are at their worst." ~Publishers Weekly review of High Maga

Monday, January 16, 2012

Sir Drostan and the Tiger

It's been a very long time since I've posted a new audio recording from Eolyn, so I thought I'd give everyone a treat this week -- including myself, because I really enjoy doing audio recordings!

This scene is from the Battle of Aerunden, which takes place toward the end of the novel.  I'm very proud of the battle sequence, described in Publishers Weekly as 'vigorously told'.  This particular excerpt focuses on a minor character, Sir Drostan, a mage warrior and loyal knight of the King.  So you won't see much of Eolyn or Akmael in this scene, but I think you will enjoy it nonetheless.

In other news, author Kim Vandervort is up this week on Heroines of Fantasy, where she invites us to talk about how our tastes in fantasy have changed with the seasons of our lives.  Please stop by to visit and join the discussion. 

Now on to our feature presentation: