"Vigorously told deceptions and battle scenes." ~Publishers Weekly review of Eolyn

"The characters are at their best when the events engulfing them are at their worst." ~Publishers Weekly review of High Maga

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Those of you who follow this blog will know that I took a little break between Christmas and now.  I had an enjoyable holiday with family and friends; I hope all of you did as well.

I have some very exciting things going on elsewhere on the internet this week, so rather than keep you here, I'd like to direct you to a couple other places.



Author Delsheree Gladden has posted an interview with me on her blog The Edible Bookshelf.  Delsheree asked a lot of thought-provoking questions about Eolyn, and I had a fun time answering them.  Please stop by to read, comment and ask questions of your own.  Here's the link:

Interview with Karin Rita Gastreich on The Edible Bookshelf

Also, my blog Heroines of Fantasy, with authors Terri Lynne-DeFino and Kim Vandervort, is off to a very active start for 2012 with a discussion about gods and religion in fantasy fiction.  Please join us; it's been great fun, and we'd love to hear your thoughts and insights.  Here's the link for that:

Of Gods and Prophecy 

Today, the blog for Eolyn topped 10,000 hits. A very nice way to start the New Year. Thank you, all my regular and occasional visitors, and all the new people who have discovered this page in recent weeks, for your interest in Eolyn's journey, and in following my journey with her.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!